Monday, October 21, 2013

Birthday Parties Consume My Life

We have this thing called a CRAZY life! We are constantly on the go. I feel like 2 out of 4 weekends a month we are going to birthday parties. They kids love going and it wears them out...consequently letting Mama get a good night's sleep. 

The problem arises when we have 2 birthday parties in the same day...at the same time. I'm thankful that I've gotten to know a mom or 2 that I trust in both of my girls' classes.

So I took B to her friend's birthday party at Cedar Hill Farms.

She rode the pony.


I almost fell out and died.


This kid is usually terrified of all animals. Maybe she thinks they are going to eat her. I don't know. 

She had a great time.

O had fun at her birthday party at ConXion. I'm so thankful for Michelle for taking her.


I"m sure she ate all of half of a bite of her cake.

And thankful that Michelle sent me these pictures of the kids.


Another Saturday of birthday parties in the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment