Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Giveaways!

I have a friend. Yes, I'll call her a friend because we've known each other for years, lived a couple hundred of miles apart, then a few miles a part, saw each other once a year at most, and now I read her blog every chance I get.  A few months ago she started hosting giveaways on her blog.  I was NOT a believer.  Not because I didn't think they were real.  I just didn't think I was lucky enough to win.  I started entering them just to see if I would ever win something.  After entering a few times I started to get a wee bit discouraged,  BUT I kept entering..and guess what!  I WON!  Check this out...

Yep, that's right folks!  I won this.  When I got home today I saw a package at my front door.  I couldn't imagine what I had ordered that would have come in a package like that.  I was super thrilled to open it and remember that I had won this awesome Wall Bling!  That's right, and you can find other cute things here.  Check out all of the cute things in her etsy shop.  You just might find something you can't live without. 

Also, check out McCall's most recent giveaways here.  She has 2 giveaways that are over tonight, but I feel certain some new giveaways are only minutes away.  There are also links galore on her page directing you to all kinds of great blogs including blogs with great giveaways.  Don't forget to check out her incredibly creative crafts projects. 

OH - and if you read my blog...please follow!  It makes a girl feel good when she knows follow her.

1 comment:

  1. First, thank you, FRIEND. :) So very sweet of you. Second, I'm totally jealous. I love the sign. It's so precious. Keep on entering, mkay? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete