Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Pre Christmas Weekend

We have had a big few weeks.  Our Christmas celebration started early.  My cousin and her daughter came to town, so we had a family gathering the weekend before Christmas to include them in our celebration.  Andrew left to go to Greenwood a day earlier than we did, so we played dress up before bath time.


Olivia got to wear all of her jewelry, a glitter tutu, and mommy's make-up.  That's right, mommy's make up.  Check it out...she looks like she has 2 black eyes. I wasn't brave enough to put make up on Beckett.  I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it off.  I don't think she needs it.  What about you?



She did want to play with her sister.  Beckett LOVES her big sister.  Olivia just whines whenever Beckett tries to play with her.  But if Beckett is hurt or tired, Olivia will give her a super big hug and kiss her on the head twice.  It's funny, but sweet.


The next day we got up at the crack of dawn and headed out to Greenwood.  We dropped Beckett off at her Biscuit's house and headed on to Sarah Douglas Thach's birthday party.  Olivia doesn't really know any of the kids that were there so she played by herself most of the time.  She plays well by herself.


Andrew and I had a wedding to go to that night for Elizabeth Fisher.  I left ALL of our hang up clothes in Southaven.  Yea me!  So I spent the afternoon running around Greenwood looking for a dress.  I found one that would do and I went to the wedding.  Andrew came to the reception later.  On Sunday we had afternoon snacks at my Aunt Melanie's.  But hold the phone!  You know that no occassion is complete for my daughter unless she gets into the make up.



I walked in my mom's room after I got out of the shower to find this.  You notice a common theme (besides just makeup)..."yip" stuff.  If she asks me once a day, she asks me 50 times a day for "yip" stuff.  Boy do we have our hands full.  She is going to be a high maintenance little thing.  You'll see more about that in my Christmas post. 

Check out my best present of 2010!


Did I say Olivia was going to be high maintenance? 



Yes, folks.  That's not one, but TWO bows in this child's hair.  What hair you ask?  Yep...I'm wondering how we get 2 hair "boats" in her hair too.  But, hair "boats" are not optional! 


No comments:

Post a Comment