Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome to the 21st Century...I Guess!

Yes ma'am!  I finally joined the 21st century. You see this phone


Well, I got one.  It is the HTC Desire.  Yep. I have email, internet (and that means facebook), and all kinds of apps literally at the touch of my fingertips pretty much all of the time.  I have to admit, I was a little skeptical since I had a Blackberry a year and half ago for a measly week and absolutely hated it.  I will admit...I LOVE the HTC Desire.  It was not terribly difficult to figure out.  The apps are kind of cool, but there are way to many games available and way too little time to play them.  Best of all I bought this cover for it called an Otter Box.  My phone has fallen on the ground a time or two since I've had it in the past week and it didn't bother it a bit.  That being said, although I don't LOVE Cellular South customer service...I do LOVE the phone.  I highly recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment