Well my baby is 2. It's so weird. Sometimes I feel like a child myself, and then I remember I have a 2 year old and that I'm the mama. We celebrated her birthday on December 26, her actual birthday, but this will probably be the last year her party is on December 26. Her cake was awesome. I felt like I needed to rock it on the cake since last year was such a failure. It matched the invitation perfectly.
Olivia has been singing Happy Day Day to herself for a couple of weeks nows. We've also been practicing blowing out candles with a Leap Frog birthday cake she got for her birthday last year. When everyone started singing to her she got a little teased.
Olivia got a Barbie Jeep from Mommy and Daddy. She didn't want to get out of it. Andrew put it in the back of the car with her in it and I think she would have ridden all the way to Southaven in the Jeep if we would have/could have let her.
It was a great party and MUCH less stressful for me this year than last year. Happy Birthday to my sweet 2 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment