Monday, July 25, 2011

4 Forks (Happy Birthday Biscuit!)

This weekend flew by.  I didn't feel like I got to spend any time with my girls.  O was feeling bad most of the weekend.  We went to eat at Olive Garden with Biscuit and Poppy. The girls were fussy.  I ended up with an Italian margarita in my lap (compliments of B). The hubs ended up with 4 forks on his plate.


This photo was probably not as funny as me waddling to the car with super sticky, super wet pants.  Fortunately that was not captured in photos.

We spent Saturday cleaning up our house for supper club.  I love to have company.  That is pretty much the only time my house is really clean (except for the once a month that my housekeeper comes).  It was very much a success.  I was so stinking tired on Sunday morning when I had to get up for a very special occassion.

My neice was baptized!



She was baptized during the 8 o'clock service.  And if you know me, I'm late for everything...especially if it is before 8:30 am.  BUT....hold the phone...I was not only on time, I was 15 minutes early for the service.  Write it down!

And here is Biscuit with the baby of the hour!


By the way...today is Biscuit's birthday!  Happy Birthday Biscuit!  Feel free to leave her a shout out.  She reads my blog daily and corrects all of my grammar errors...publicly in the comment section.
I left the hubs at home with the puny girls. You know, the ones that miraculously quit running fever and feeling bad when it's time to go outside.

They had a brilliant idea to throw out the 250 books we have in this basket (notice I didn't say that we own) and sit in it to read the books.


B has started wanting to wear her hair like her Sissy.  Unfortunately there is still not quite enough there to put in a pony tail.  But how cute is she!



I hope your weekend as as eventful, but more relaxing than mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment