Friday, July 22, 2011

Five QF...Once Again.

I have totally been slacking taking photos lately.  I have been consumed with a super duper whiney 2 year old.  She has been potty training over the past 3 weeks.  She will totally go to the bathroom in the potty at "school", but REFUSES to go for me.  We have also taken the pie pie away.  The hubs said she was going to be buck tooth if we didn't.  That's fine with me.  He gets to put her in the bed for the next couple of nights because I would totally cave.

We were absolutely spoiled with O.  So far, the only terrible 2s we've had is some whining.

B on the other hand...15 months old and will lay on the floor and throw an all out fit. I totally have a picture, but she's nekkid and I really don't want to get taken in for child pornography.  This one is pretty cute too.


Well, let's get on with the goods.  5 QF:


1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?

What is the big V?

Obviously something we've never discussed...since I have no idea what it is.

Update:  The hubs just informed me, and I'd probably cry, and cry, and cry...and then enjoy it.

Update #2:  It just dawned on my that it would look really really bad if I got preggo if the hubs had had the Big V.  BUT...no worries here my friend.  It would only mean the procedure didn't work.

2. Best memory about this summer so far.

Top 3?
1.  The girls taking their diapers off every afternoon when we are outside so they can play in the baby pool (I have some super cute photos, but see about child pornography above).  It is so funny, and I love to hear them laugh - they have so much fun!
2.  St. Thomas Island
3.  Chicago

3.  How often do you change your sheets?  Your kids sheets?

I know this is such a guy thing to do, but I really used to change my sheets about every other month.  But over the past 5 years I started changing my sheets at a minimum of every 2 weeks.  Sometimes more often, but almost never less.  For some reason my girls like to play in our bed, and the dog sleeps in our bed...enough said.

I change the girls' sheets about every 3 weeks.  My theory on that is that they take baths every.single.night, so they are clean when they get in the bed.  Same reason I use the same towel 4 days in a row.


4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?

Honestly, I don't really care.  Those people are just doing their job and keeping us safe.  I don't get the people that raise all kinds of cain about it.  I am perfectly fine with them checking every single person that comes through the airport if it means my plane is not going to get highjacked.

Okay, scary...so moving on.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
 
I'm about to tell you something really sad.  I don't remember going to the fair...except once.  I mean, I know I went to the fair when I was little because I have vague memories of it, but nothing great.
 
I do, however, remember going to the Mid-South Fair on my lunch break about 5 years ago.  We really wanted a pronto pup.  Let's just say...it was terrifying.  People get shot at that fair.  Maybe not during the daytime, but I was scared nonetheless.  I can also tell you that as much as I LOVE a Snickers bar...I will NEVER eat another fried Snickers as long as I live. YUCK!
 
 
I'm sure knowing these things will make your weekend that much brighter!
 
Happy Friday, Y'all!
 



 

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I think I was with you on that lunch trip to the fair (or maybe my crew met up with yours there?)!! It felt very strange to be at the fair in a suit and heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all need to go to the fair out at the Agricenter! The old Midsouth fair was kinda scary towards the end. But the new one is so nice and your girls would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pronto pup is a corn dog!

    Steph, you were in the group that met us there.
    Jessica, we totally need to go to the one at the Agricenter. They were too little last year.

    ReplyDelete