Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Beau!

So I've been informed that I only write AH-mazing things about my Beau on my blog. I've thought about it...kind of a lot.

I think it's because if I told you that 90% of the time he wakes up grumpy, comes home grumpy, watches me clean the house from the chair...while he's watching the First 48 (I mean, couldn't he at least watch something I enjoy so I can listen to it in the background while I'm picking up the 12 belts and gazillion pairs of shoes and the clothes HE left laying all over the house), loses his temper, hates his job, can't hear a thing I say, and gets upset when I don't decide what we are having for supper then you wouldn't like him very much.

 And...let's be honest, it's not quite as fun talking about the bad stuff.

Because despite all of those things listed above, he is a pretty darn good helper with the girls and he loves his family more than life itself. That 10% of the good stuff we get from him...it's totally worth it. And if you know him personally, you would totally agree with me.



Today was a BIG day for us. It's g-day. That's gender day for lay person. We found out what the baby is today. But hang tight. We haven't told the girls yet, so you will find out on Monday. I just feel like since they ARE the kid's sisters and all...they deserve to find out before the rest of the world.

AND...today is that 90/10 guy's birthday. You can tell buy this photo how much the girls adore their daddy. (Evident by the fact that I can't bribe them to take a photo with me...poor Mama!)

Happy Birthday to my Beau!

We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment