Well, the shock may be kind of sorta wearing off. I mean, not really, but kinda. I seriously have been so shocked that I haven't even been able to even begin to think of names. I am still waiting for it to seem real. I know that kind of sounds dumb, but after having 2 girls it just seemed inevitable that we would have another girl. I'm waiting for someone to tell me they were just joking. I know it sounds dumb, because it sounds dumb reading it back to myself.
Today has been such a great day so far. My BFF called me during lunch just to chat. It was nice to be able to just visit. I miss her!
I think B is starting to get a little worried about this baby BOY. She is following me around the house saying, "Mama, I your baby?" over and over and over again.
I really want some sushi and a beer. Why of all things I want to eat while I'm preggo does it have to be sushi and beer?
This hurricane, Isaac is it, must be the slowest moving hurricane in the history of hurricanes. The weather people have been in NOLA for 2 days and from what it looks like it won't be making landfall until tomorrow.
Today has been such a great day so far. My BFF called me during lunch just to chat. It was nice to be able to just visit. I miss her!
I think B is starting to get a little worried about this baby BOY. She is following me around the house saying, "Mama, I your baby?" over and over and over again.
I really want some sushi and a beer. Why of all things I want to eat while I'm preggo does it have to be sushi and beer?
This hurricane, Isaac is it, must be the slowest moving hurricane in the history of hurricanes. The weather people have been in NOLA for 2 days and from what it looks like it won't be making landfall until tomorrow.
I haven't ever really nested before, but our hosue is so tiny I think I'm going to have to start nesting this time. I'm about to start purging girl clothes. Hallelujah! Lots of floor space is going to be freed up!
Are mosquitoes bad at your house? My girls like to go outside with just a diaper or panties on and play in the dirt, but they have been getting eaten up with mosquitoes. One or both of them will probably end up with West Nile.
My Beau said I made him sound like a no good scoundrel in his birthday post.Whoops! I was really just getting at...he's not perfect, but he's perfect for us....AND it's much more fun to talk about how awesome he is than to talk about how he watched me do all of the chores from the comfort of his recliner (which is never the truth - because we don't have a recliner...and he always at least helps do a few things). Over the past 4 months there has actually been more good than bad. Thank goodness or else I wouldn't have made it!
Do you need a picture to brighten your day on this Tuesday?
Me too.
Enough randomness! Enjoy your day and don't get blown away by the hurricane!
My Beau said I made him sound like a no good scoundrel in his birthday post.Whoops! I was really just getting at...he's not perfect, but he's perfect for us....AND it's much more fun to talk about how awesome he is than to talk about how he watched me do all of the chores from the comfort of his recliner (which is never the truth - because we don't have a recliner...and he always at least helps do a few things). Over the past 4 months there has actually been more good than bad. Thank goodness or else I wouldn't have made it!
Do you need a picture to brighten your day on this Tuesday?
Me too.
Enough randomness! Enjoy your day and don't get blown away by the hurricane!
No comments:
Post a Comment