Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vacay Picture Dump

We went to the beach. Yes, our annual trip. I was honestly a little worried it was going to be a lot of work. It was not nearly as much work as I thought it was going to be and the girls had such a great time.

We started out at the beach the second we got to Destin.




But we probably spent more time at the pool than at the beach.


My Beau promised the girls we would go ride race cars. It was so stinking hot standing in the line. But the girls had a blast.



They like the sand for a minute, but they were over it after a few. O especially didn't love it.





B, on the other hand, had so much fun burying herself and everything else in the sand. I'm pretty sure we can home with a few less shovels and a bucket or two lighter.


We went to eat at the Boathouse and took the girls to see the boats.



They fed the fish, but were terrified they were going to fall in.



I am really proud of the girls. We have gone from being terrified of the swimming pool to jumping off of the side, keeping their heads under, and kicking like crazy. It's amazing what a solid 5 days in the pool will do for a kid's bravery. They really had fun and were completely wo' out by the end of every day.

I'm already ready to plan next year's trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment