We have reached a milestone! O went on her very first field trip with her class. Apparently at this age it is commonplace for every single kid to have a parent go with them. Or that is what everyone at work led me to believe. So I went...for moral support or something. There were actually quite a few kids whose parents didn't go on the trip, so next time I won't feel so terrible.
They went to Cedar Hill Farms which ended up being a lot of fun. They missed their pig races and so they went straight to the train.
and then they fed animals. O wasn't having any of it the weekend before, so I was surprised when she let the cow lick the feed out of her hand.
and when she thought no one was looking she pet the miniature horse.
they ate lunch and then went on the hay ride to the corn maze and pumpkin patch.
I tried to get a picture of her with her pumpkin, but it was in a bag and she was not taking it out for a picture. I think she was pretty happy her Mama came to her first field trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment