My brother and sister in law have recently moved to Birmingham. They were in town this past weekend letting the movers in and getting some things from their "old" house.
My SIL called and asked if we wanted to meet them at the Peabody to see the ducks. We barely made it, but the girls got to sqeeze up to the front and sit with Aunt Julia and "Elizabee" just in time for the ducks to run down the red carpet.
This was the best photo I got of all 3 of the girls.
I'm hoping that Aunt Julia got some better pictures with her camera.
I know this looks like a really random picture.
but B was really creeped out by this lady with this black duck. So I had to take a picture.
You see...the best photo I got of my girls and B is still fascinated by the lady in the black duck costume.
They had fun watching the ducks get fed and chase each other in the fountain.
Afterwards we went to Chick fil A to eat and play on the indoor "playground" and then to Uncle G's house. I am certain all of his buddies were thrilled that his sister and brother and their kids came over to watch the football game. A bunch of partiers I tell ya! All that matters is that our Rebels won...and State got creamed by Alabama. So I'd call it a great day!
They had fun watching the ducks get fed and chase each other in the fountain.
Afterwards we went to Chick fil A to eat and play on the indoor "playground" and then to Uncle G's house. I am certain all of his buddies were thrilled that his sister and brother and their kids came over to watch the football game. A bunch of partiers I tell ya! All that matters is that our Rebels won...and State got creamed by Alabama. So I'd call it a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment