I just can't get over how sweet this baby is.
Even with that nasty rash he is sweet as sugar. I love to snuggle with this sleeping baby.
A big thing happened last Wednesday night.
My baby is growing up...
He sat in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time. Enter weepy eyes here.
I'm sure if there were any first time moms in there they were freaking out. Because I'm pretty sure this kid was gnawing on the high chair that didn't have a high chair cover on it and the table. He semi choked on a cracker. And I'm also pretty sure he nailed his head on the table right before we left. I'd blame all of this on him being the 3rd child, but I'll be honest...I'm pretty sure other mothers have always looked at me with the i-can't-believe-you're-letting-your-kid-do-that look. And it's crazy. Because as wound up I am about the toys being picked up off the floor...
I am not a germaphobe.
If we drop food on the floor at home, well, we have a 30 second rule.
We don't wash our hands before every meal.
I've caught my kids chewing on a grocery cart...and didn't freak out.
We share drinks. Even milk...if we're desperate.
We share food.
If a paci falls on the floor I dip it in water and rub in on my pants. Or I will clean it off with a baby wipe if I have one handy.
When we hit our heads, we dust it off.
We're all still alive and for the most part we stay well. I would claim success!!!
I'm sure if there were any first time moms in there they were freaking out. Because I'm pretty sure this kid was gnawing on the high chair that didn't have a high chair cover on it and the table. He semi choked on a cracker. And I'm also pretty sure he nailed his head on the table right before we left. I'd blame all of this on him being the 3rd child, but I'll be honest...I'm pretty sure other mothers have always looked at me with the i-can't-believe-you're-letting-your-kid-do-that look. And it's crazy. Because as wound up I am about the toys being picked up off the floor...
I am not a germaphobe.
If we drop food on the floor at home, well, we have a 30 second rule.
We don't wash our hands before every meal.
I've caught my kids chewing on a grocery cart...and didn't freak out.
We share drinks. Even milk...if we're desperate.
We share food.
If a paci falls on the floor I dip it in water and rub in on my pants. Or I will clean it off with a baby wipe if I have one handy.
When we hit our heads, we dust it off.
We're all still alive and for the most part we stay well. I would claim success!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment