I'm sure you wouldn't believe it if I told you I took the kids swimming on Saturday. SHOCKER! I know. But it was cloudy and drizzely Saturday morning. We were inside the whole time. And while this is just a picture of our den...
My whole house looked like this by 10 am.
So when the sun peaked out from behind the clouds...
we rushed to the pool.
Litte man even had fun.
The girls both swam without their floaties...O with a LOT of coercing. B not so much.
She puts her floaties on when she gets tired or her eyes start to bother her from chlorine.
We always take rockstar pictures.
You never know HOW these kids are going to pose.
I'm so glad we have been able to swim so much this year. The kids love it and it wears them out...so mommy gets to spend all day with the kids and rest at night. I'm going to be SO sad to see swimming pool season come to an end. And unfortunately...it's getting close.
No comments:
Post a Comment