Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day

Well, yesterday was a success!


Santa came.


It was really hit or miss there for a while. I even thought I might have to clean some soot off of my couch. It's like these kids knew they had to be good for Santa to come...because they SO weren't....for more than a month leading up to this day.

But these tots were excited about their gifts.



O looks a little possessed right here, but I didn't get very many photos of them Christmas morning. I videoed and, well, I'm certain you aren't interested. And if you are, too bad. it's too long and would take me an eternity to get it on here.

This guy...  


He wanted cookies.

And to not have to take pictures.


We're super thankful Pop and Uncle G came over for lunch and to see what the kids got from Santa.


Little man even loved some presents.


And after we ate a late lunch, everyone left, and the Mister and Little Man went down for a nap


These girls watch FROZEN videos for at least 2 hours.


and they put on chapstick.

And Mr. Big Britches here...


Apparently he thinks he's big enough to get his own sucker off of the table, open it, and suck on it.


We had a GREAT day!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad I got to spend Christmas with my extended family. This year was particularly hard with it being on a Wednesday. But we had fun. We enjoyed each other. And we celebrated baby Jesus.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment