Ice!
Just say the word and people around here FREAK out!
And the bread flies off the shelves and the milk runs out of the coolers.
I didn't even go to the store for milk. I went for toilet paper. Not because of the ice but because we would have been wiping out rears with frozen leaves or baby wipes or our hands or something if I hadn't gotten toilet paper.
But yeah, it was the second ice age around here. Schools closed, local governments closed, and private businesses closed before there was even a cloud in the sky. The forecasters were calling for the worst ice storm ever. Worse than 1994. Nope.
We were pretty much stuck inside because it was super cold. Too cold for this southern girl anyway. Little Man has gotten to where he wants to do what the girls do. Since they pull everything out of the small toy box in the den that is meant for a few toys but is usually so full the top wouldn't go on if I forced it...He decided he would join in on creating a disaster.
And he got stuck.
And I left him in there long enough to get my camera to take a picture.
The day after the ice, but mostly rain, the girls went outside to play. This dude was jealous...
but it was cold. And it would have taken someone paying me to go out there. And he wasn't coughing up any green...so stay in the warm house is what we did.



No comments:
Post a Comment