Saturday, December 21, 2013

Disenchanted

For a baby that doesn't feel good and hadn't eaten all day, this kid sure chowed down on some cheesy poofs.


But looks at those droopy eyes. Baby caught the flu from his sissy. Thankful for tamiflu. He is feeling like a different kid today.

But we loaded him up in the car with the others and headed out to look at Christmas lights. 

These were my 2 favorite houses.



The second one had the lights synchronized with music. It also had a donation box for a non for profit that is searching for answers to the genetic problem this man's little girl has. It is a very touching story.

This little man was sound asleep and still looks like he feels bad.


But no worries, he is back to his normal little self this morning. This has been NOTHING compared to 105 fever he ran a few weeks back. Cake I tell ya!

I was so disappointed with how disenchanted my girls were with the Christmas lights last night. I can remember being little and thinking any Christmas lights were the coolest thing EVER. This world we live in is so fancy and automated and immediate that the little things don't even make kids excited. Or maybe my kids just weren't interested. I hope that's the case. And I hope your kids love Christmas lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment