Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Parade

B and I are doing much better. The glass I've been feeling like I'm swallowing doesn't quite as sharp. You know that Icepocolypse we had last week. Well, it postponed the Christmas parade. It was actually perfect for us because I absolutely wouldn't have been able to wrangle these kids up to take them to the parade. Little man got to stay at home with his daddy.


I don't think many people knew about the parade date change because the crowd was very lackluster this year.


It was super super cold and O didn't feel good.


B had the MOST fun throwing candy and yelling Merry Christmas to everyone.


Love these bugs!


It was so stinking cold we didn't make it for much of the rest of the parade (we are one of the first floats). My toes were literally about to fall off from hypothermia. Literally. But with all 30 fingers and all 30 toes still connected to our bodies we made it through the Chick-fil-a line and home to get a warm bath and not take for granted our heated home.

No comments:

Post a Comment