Let's jump right in for such a month as this -
1. Sleep.You don't realize how thankful you are for sleep until you go a couple of weeks without a full night of it. I love to get my Zzzzz.
I need one of these that says Shhh, Mommy Sleeping. But I guess since my kids can't read it wouldn't do any good. When you have kids, sleep is non-existent...unless their Biscuit comes to take over for a night. That's right...I might get some sleep this weekend. Thanks Mom.
I need one of these that says Shhh, Mommy Sleeping. But I guess since my kids can't read it wouldn't do any good. When you have kids, sleep is non-existent...unless their Biscuit comes to take over for a night. That's right...I might get some sleep this weekend. Thanks Mom.
2. What would I do without V-8 juice.
I don't think my girls would get their daily allowance of fruits and veggies if it weren't for V-8 juices. Well, Beckett will eat anything. She's like Mikey. Olivia on the other hand, only likes pizza, hot dogs, and applesauce with the occassional pop tart. I'm pretty sure that's not a balanced diet.
3. Who said you can't give medicne to babies? Thank goodness for Mucinex.
How would I have made it through 2 stuffy noses and 2 super bad coughs without it? Not sure I would have.
4. Snow...and the day the snow melted. It snowed here in the big city 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Fortunately the last snow was accompanied by rain and didn't stick. It was so much fun watching Olivia helping her daddy make a snowman, but it was no fun for mom cleaning up the water tracked in, the Stella dog tracks, and all the extra clothes we had to put on to keep warm.
Goodbye snow. Hope to not see you again until next year...but only once.
Goodbye snow. Hope to not see you again until next year...but only once.
5. Blog Comments!

Wow! I've been shown the love lately. I love to know people read my blog and care about what I have to say. I try to leave comments on peoples' blogs I read. If I haven't left you a comment - watch out - it's coming! Okay, I know people really just want to see pictures of these 2 cuties.
But what the hey! I at least know I'm not writing to an audience of one. Keep the comments coming. It makes my heart super happy!
What are you thankful for this January?
Wow! I've been shown the love lately. I love to know people read my blog and care about what I have to say. I try to leave comments on peoples' blogs I read. If I haven't left you a comment - watch out - it's coming! Okay, I know people really just want to see pictures of these 2 cuties.
But what the hey! I at least know I'm not writing to an audience of one. Keep the comments coming. It makes my heart super happy!
What are you thankful for this January?



love, love, love this!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I read it all the time - you have 2 of the cutest kiddos, we really have to get together and have a playdate
ReplyDeleteI always look forward to your blog posts...you're one of my favorites! Hope y'all are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, the first reason I ever even really knew who you were and then started reading your blog was when Matt told me your mom was called "Biscuit". It made me laugh so hard.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte used to call my mom "GiGi" but somehow she morphed that into "GiGiChuck" :)
I'll try to be a better commenter!
Hey Edi! I'm a reader of your precious blog... just wanted you to know. Love you!
ReplyDelete