Beckett isn't the only one that has reached a major milestone lately. Olivia slept in her big girl bed last night and the night before. Holy Moly! It was SO not planned. These are pictures from two nights agp when she said she wanted to sleep in the big girl bed, but then threw her pie pie and her gigi on the floor and screamed for someone to put her in her baby bed. Yes, a fit was thrown.
Yep, we're cheesin' it up! This is our cheeeeeeeeese face.
I'm sure the ear in infection in both of her ears had nothing to do with it. Can you see how sidetracked I can get when there are only a zillion things going on in our lives! I SO wasn't pushing her to sleep in the big girl bed. No, just the opposite. I was hoping she would stay in her crib until she was 4 or 5, or forever - don't judge. You wish your baby would stay your baby forever too. I know it. Anywho! The first night she slept in her big girl bed we read our Bible story - like we do every night. We sang our 6 songs - like we do every night. We said our prayers - again, like we do every night. I laid there for literally 60 seconds and the child was snoring (I'm scared we may have to revist the adenoids - but if we do, watch out tonsils!). Yes, she was out. And guess what...she slept. ALL. NIGHT. LONG!
Yay Olivia! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)