Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Major Milestones! (AKA - Beckett is 9 months old)

 We have absolutely hit some major milestones in the past few weeks. Mostly Beckett, but one biggie with Ms. O too!  Since Olivia has had her day of turning 9 months old - I'll give you the dish on Beckett.  2 days ago my baby turned 9 months old.  Can we say SLOW DOWN FATHER TIME!  She is just the sweetest thing and LOVES her some mommy.  Probably mostly because it's fun to play like this...


So over the past month Beckett has developed so much.  She got her first tooth on December 24 and a mere 2 days later her second tooth popped right on out.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a picture of a 9 month old's teeth?

The first week of January, Beckett took her first steps.  She has taken as many as 3, but loses her balance and falls.  She is happy as a lark that she can crawl from one side of the house to the other.  Much to my dismay, she gets into EV.RY.THING.  I was blindsided by this since her older sister was very much the stay out of everything and never put anything in my mouth type of kid.  I am constantly getting Beckett out of the dog's water bowl, taking a crayon out of her mouth, or taking grass out of her mouth (thanks for rolling in the dead grass and bringing it inside, Stella!)  Fortunate for me she will eat just about anything if you cut it up into small bites.

She will even steal food off of her sister's plate if O isn't paying attention.

We went to the doctor yesterday for our wellness/help me get rid of this congestion I've had for 2 weeks appointment.  Thank goodenss 9 month olds can take Mucinex.  We finally all got some rest last night.  Here are Beck Beck's 9 month stats:

Weight: 17 lbs. 10 oz.
Length: 28 1/4 in.
Head Circum: 42.5 cm

She is the same size as Olivia was when she was 12 months old. Olivia is a tiny little thing.  This just means my baby likes her groceries.

This is Beckett and Olivia at 9 months. 


                             Olivia                                                                      Beckett

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! They look like twins in those pics side by side! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they looked SO much alike too, MH.

    I'm planning our Florida trip and hoping to stay closer to y'all this year. If you know any condos on the beach I can check out let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete