I am going to be an aunt! I am so excited. We are going to have a new little cousin in March who is going to be super close in age to my girls. How much fun will they have growing up! This past weekend 10 of Julia's friends and I gave her a baby shower. It was super nice and she got some great stuff.
Isn't my siter in law just the cutest thing? She has the smalles baby bump. I am sure she will have sweet Elizabeth Magee and all her weight will be magically gone.
The flower arrangements were beautiful.
Isn't baby stuff just the sweetest? People kept asking me if it made me want to have another one. I have a new 2 year old and a 9 month old. Basically, I haven't had a really good night of sleep 2 nights in a row in more than 2 years. What do you think?



I love the letters in the first pic., and I LOVE your new look! :)
ReplyDelete