Friday afternoon I cut out squeelin'! My Best Friend's Wedding Weekend! I think I will!
Yes I just put an exclamation point at the end of all three of those sentences because it was such a perfect weekend. We quickly dropped the girls off with my mom so we could celebrate the marriage of BooFreeman!
We headed straight to the Alluvian to visit with one of my BFFs who lives in the Virgin Islands with her Frenchy husband... who we LOVE, by the way. (Who said the French people are rude?)
Guess what we did with my new camera...
Normal pictures above:
Silly pictures below:
And then the bride to be arrived!
And of course we had to be Charlie's Angels.
That only makes complete and perfect sense!
The next day, while I was nursing a serious cold (yes, it was REALLY a cold on top of taking 5 vitamins and other meds on an empty stomach) and laryngitis, my Beau took the girls to see their Pow Pow and to fish.
Apparently B didn't want to have any part of touching bugs or fish or any other kind of yucky outside stuff.
She totally gets that from her mother.
And then on wedding night, guess who I see,
None other than my freshman and junior years college roommate and bestie!!!
And since I don't have a good photo of the bride, I'll just share a random party pics.
Seriously, I'm so happy for my BFF. We've been friends since I was about 3ish, and we still talk several times a week even though she lives in Chi-town and I live in the 'Sip. I couldn't be happier that my BFF found her imperfect perfect.
Congratulations to you, Boo and Taylor! I coulnd't be happier if I tried. And PS - you are a beautiful bride my friend!!!
Seriously, I'm so happy for my BFF. We've been friends since I was about 3ish, and we still talk several times a week even though she lives in Chi-town and I live in the 'Sip. I couldn't be happier that my BFF found her imperfect perfect.
Congratulations to you, Boo and Taylor! I coulnd't be happier if I tried. And PS - you are a beautiful bride my friend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment