Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
Friday night we didn't do a thing. I don't think. Hmmm..yeah, that's Mommy brain talking. I can't seem to remember ANYTHING these days. Thank goodness for this handy dandy blog. It is the only reason I can remember anything. This and photos.
BUT...Saturday we decided to take the girls to the zoo! After the Direct TV guy got through installing our new HD Satellite. My peeps should absolutely be proud of my. In the last year I have gotten a smart phone AND HD TV including an HD receiver. I can listen to pandora on my TV now. CRAY-ZAY!
Anywhoo...the girls have been wanting to see the dinosaurs. Well, they thought they wanted to see the dinosaurs.
Unlike last time we went to the Zoo, the girls were really interested in seeing all of the animals...at first. They loved looking at all of the cats.
And they loved looking at all of the primates.
B's favorite part was the monkeys.
We even saw one monkey swing on his rope and fling himself off right into the window...hard. And then it did it again...like he didn't just nail the window.
It was pretty hot, so we really only spent time really looking at the cats and primates...and the stinky flamingos
Before we found the dinosaurs.
The dinosaur exhibit was REALLY interesting...however
You can't see her face, but O was TERRIFIED. B was too, but O was crying hysterically. Seriously,I've never seen her scared of anything. Crying. Hysterically. Scared.To.Death. of the dinosaurs...even after we sat down and explained to her that all of the dinosaurs died a long long long long long long long long time ago and they all of those dinosaurs were FAKE.
B just wanted to go home after we set foot in the exhibit. If I strolled her up to the dinosaur she kept saying, "No Mommy. No Mommy. No Mommy. I ready go home Mommy. I ready go home."
We went to look for the camels. Turns out you have to pay to see them too. We weren't about to pay to see the REAL LIVE camels when they were scared to death of FAKE PLASTIC dinosaurs that roared through speakers.I guess I'm going to have to throw them into the arena a little earlier than 12 so they can toughen up buttercup.
Sunday I drove to Jackson, MS in a Jeep with no air conditioning in the 94 degree heat to hostess a wedding shower for my bestie. Okay, so maybe it's my on stupid fault for taking the car that has no air conditioner, but I didn't want to put the miles on my new car AND if my Beau needed to go anywhere wtih the girls they couldn't very well bear that heat. So I took one for the team...and I stunk by the time I got there bc I rode with the windows down for 180 miles down I-55. Worst idea I've ever had...period...exclamation point.
The shower was a success.
The Bride to be (in the middle) got some great things and is simply glowing. I can't wait for the wedding next weekend. It's going to be a CRAY-ZAY weekend, but well worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment