I have only had one migraine headache (that I know of) in my life. Until this weekend. All I know is...it's a good thing I didn't have big plans this weekend because they would have been cancelled immediately.
When I got home from work on Friday I sat in the chair until my Beau got home and then I went straight to bed. I got up Saturday a little after noon and felt just a hair better. Since I promised O that we were going to the craft fair on Saturday, and she has a memory like an elephant AND she had been waiting for me to get up all morning, I fought the mirgraine for about 2 hours at the A Fair.
The girls got their first fair paint.
They weren't interested in getting their face painted, which I was secretly okay with.
They did get lovely butterflies on their arms.
Olivia's came off before we even left the fair.
Our only purchases were swords and sno-cones.
Fortunately the girls were REALLY good while we were there. I think O had a little bit of cabin fever, so I'm glad she got to get out of the house for a little while. The kid is acting like she didn't have her tonsils out a mere days ago. If she doesn't reinjure the wound...I'll be super surprised.
When we got back home, I washed my face and got back in the bed until Sunday at 3:30 pm. I have never felt such pain in my head EVER. EVER. It was completely awful and I hope I never have another one.
Here's to hoping my Monday is better than my weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment