Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Other Best Friend's Wedding!

I've almost married all of my BFFs off.  This weekend my college roommate and best friend celebrated her marriage to a wonderful man.

Friday my Beau and I headed down to Jackson to the rehearsal dinner.  This was the first time I had met my sweet friend's now husband.  He is such a nice guy and I'm not sure she could be any happier. And as her friend...that makes me happy.

(NOTE:  my BFF has lived in Wyoming for the last 10 years, so running down the street to meet the boyfriend was kind of out of the question)

The rehearsal dinner was at the Cedars, which is a beautiful house in the Fondren area of Jackson. She couldn't have picked a more perfect location to fit her personality. It was such a beautiful celebration of the bride and groom. The groom's family are Yankees, but they showed perfect Southern Hospitatily to all of us Southerners...and the food was pretty darn good too! But seriously...the groom's family couldn't have been any nicer!

Do you see how beautiful she looked?


Why, oh why, do we always take crazy photos when we get together?



All about the Bride!


The bride and groom.


My Beau and I had to drive back home (3 hour drive) after the rehearsal dinner because O had a dance recital Saturday morning at 10 am.  Because of timing and the weather further south I wasn't able to make it to the wedding.  It really hurt my heart that I didn't get see her in her beautiful dress and join her life with Mr. Right in person. I have seen several photos of her on that special day, and I can say she looked beautiful and most important...HAPPY!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Frankfurter/Frankenstien/Cheeseburger!

I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment