Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yes, I've Been Being Lazy

I have been SO super lazy over the past week and a half.  Our Poppy came to stay with us ALL WEEK last week. It is such a blessing that she did. Olivia recovered very well from her tonsilectomy, but she still hurt pretty much all week. She was also waking up with nightmares all week. I was going to have to send her back to school, but Poppy saved the week and stayed until Friday.

I'll have to admit, I got really really spoiled. Every single day when I got home from work the house was clean and supper was ready AND all of the clothes were clean. Not to mention she had a watermelon and a cantelope cut up, tuna fish and deviled eggs made (for the hubs), and all kinds of other things in our fridge so I wouldn't have to tend to for a few days. She left on Friday and by Saturday I had a pile of clothes, the house was a wreck, and I had no idea what we were going to have for supper.

We spent Memorial Day Weekend at the pool and napping.

My girls are terrified of the swimming pool. They both screamed so loud and so long when we put them in there that I seriously thought the entire neighborhood was going to come over to make sure we weren't having torture sessions. They really must have all been out of town...or too scared of what they would find.


O finally got in and was floating in this baby float by herself.


B held on to her daddy's neck so tight you would have though she was trying to choke him. She finally sat on the step the rest o fhte time.


We went back the next day and we had to go through it all over again.

It was a nice relaxing weekend. Like always, not long enough. I will go ahead and forewarn you.  I will probably not be doing much blogging over the next week or so.  My kids have been so non entertaining lately. Unless they seriously surprise me or my Beau surprises me with something fun to do, I'm not going to waste my your time.

Here's to a good rest of the week and hope of entertainment provided by my kids.  I mean, what else are they good for...besides making a mess (wink wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment