I have a problem. I get busy and forget to blog. I can't imagine how this happens. I mean, let's see.
Just the last last weekend Olivia had dance pictures on Saturday morning. She also woke up that same morning running fever. We jumped up and headed to the doctor's office at 8 am. We were out of there and home in time to take a quick bath and get to the place where they were taking pictures. I think O frowned in every.single.one.
I have a super cute photo of her in her dance costume, but my cell phone bit the dust this weekend and I have since gone back to an archaic flip phone. If anyone has an HTC Desire they don't want anymore...I'll be happy to take a donation. My phone works, it just won't charge...so I need one to charge my battery...not to use. Complicated AND annoying...I know.
So back to O. She acted like she felt better on Sunday and Monday, but ran 102 fever all.day.long on Tuesday. She slept on a super soft pallet on the floor in my office literally all day. I didn't even really feel bad about having her up there bc she didn't know any different. She was seriously OUT. She started an antibiotic that day and by lunch the next day she was fine.
Friday my Beau brought me home a camera. In case you have forgotten, my camera took a dive (you can read about that here) and also bit the dust. He didn't bring me a high dolla camera like my old one, but I needed something I could stick in my purse...and at this point I didn't know I was going to have to get a new phone very very soon...and hopefully and iphone with a much better camera than the phone I have had. So super brownie points for the hubs
This was the very first photo I took with said camera.
She so grown and sillier than ever.
O and I have been having dance party every.single.time. we hear Just Like a Rockstar on Nick Jr.
I am absolutely going to get my Beau to take some footage of our dance party soon. It mostly happens while we are sitting in the kitchen eating supper. HI-LARIOUS!
Since you stuck with me through the boring chaos that is my daily life...stay tuned for some fun stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment