Monday, June 11, 2012

1,2,3,4....5

It is time for me to admit to you the real reason I haven't been blogging much lately.

Over the past few weeks I have been sick. Sick sick sick.

I have spent the last 4 weeks being taken care of by this guy.

#1


#2

What would this girl have done without him?


Picture compliments of my 3 year old. LOVELY!

#3

This little girl would have been neglected.


#4
and so would this little girl.


Bless her heart...she's trying to show you the #4.

#5
Because this little baby has been baking in my belly and making me feel really really yucky.


That's right.  In January we will become a family of 5.

Here we grow again!

I am so excited about it, but becuase I have been feeling so bad it has been a built up excitement. I had gotten very comfortable being a family of 4 and wasn't really sure I could handle having anymore kids. I'm crazy as it is. The Lord had other plans for our family...and 5 it is. 

I have spent the last 4 weeks hovering over the toilet...and if I'm not hovering over the toilet, I'm crying. I have been an emotional basket case. Seriously, just call me waterworks. I really have 31 more weeks of this? I only hope the nausea goes away sooner rather than later so I can enjoy carrying this baby. Ha! Who am I kidding? Anybody who knows me knows how much I hate being pregnant, but the end product is SO worth it.

We are finding out what we are having (no surprises for me, thanks - I want to be prepared), and while it would be great to have a little boy...we know how girls work...

so healthy is our only request.


PS - I was planning on doing a really cute blog post where everyone held up a sign with 1, 2, 3, 4 and then one of all of us with a 5 and pointing to my belly, but I just felt too bad to take any good pictures...hence the girls showing you their 3 and 4.



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!! Can't believe you kept your mouth shut the last time we had lunch! So sorry you are sick again...that stinks. Congrats and feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!! The B'ham Gang is so excited for you! I just happened to see this! Soooo...for those of us who aren't techies, I'm going to text the fam and let them know! Three is simply the best when it comes to a number of children. It truly makes your family feel "complete" for some reason! Hope you feel better!!!!! Please give kisses and hugs to the girls for us! - Aunt Cin

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! i'm pulling for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete