This may be the most random blog post ever. However, I must share.
Miss O thinks everything is felicious. Until we tell her it is delicious. Then she changes her mind and thinks it is delicious.
Miss O has been telling everyone that I have a baby in my tummy and it's making me sick and all I do is sleep all of the time. Thanks kid.
Sweet B was saying prayers with my Beau the other night and they were praying for people. She prayed for everybody except her Sissy. My Beau asked her if she wanted to pray for Sissy and she said, "No." He asked why. And she said, "She hit me in the head." He didn't think she got the whole praying for people thing. I guess she does.
I'm exhausted. I remember being tired when I was preggo with my other kids. I don't remember being this tired. I also remember being sick. Really sick with O. But not this sick. So my conclusion...this child already hates me OR I'm birthing the spawn of the devil. I hope I'm wrong.
How can it be that my pregnant dreams have already started? A few nights ago I dreamed Snoop Dogg was driving me and my Beau around. I started singing to him Capital S so fresh n double O P. D-O-double G-Y-D-O-Double G ya see. I told him he better be careful if he was super stoned. He told me he doesn't smoke weed anymore and has been clean for 2 years. WE ALL KNOW THAT WAS A DREAM.
I hate daycares. I mean, I don't think I can single it out to just the daycare my kids go to. I think I just hate daycare. And I especially hate the ones that say they REALLY care about the kids, but what they really mean is they care about is the almighty dolla dolla bills y'all.
I've never really been interested in Africa. I think that the people that are are better than me. I think it is sad that there are so many sick, impoverished, malnourished, people that have never heard the gospel over there. I'll be the financial support, but I'm not interested in actually going over there. I'm not selfish, most of the time.I just don't think I could do it. The same reason I couldn't ever be a nurse or a doctor. But I've been reading this blog about this girl from Virginia who went over to Uganda by herself to work in an orphanage. Then she came back to the states started a nonprofit and moved back over there permanently temporarily. It made me feel inadequate. I'm not sure what to do about it now, but it made me feel inadequate.
I think I know every single Fresh Beat Band song verbatim. Annoying? Yes.
I can't wait for the Olympics. I love the summer Olympics. Well, I can wait for the Olympics because that means school is about to start back and I really don't feel like dealing with morning school traffic.
And one more thing. My face looks either like a pepperoni pizza or a teenage boy. Stinkin' HORMONES!
And one more thing. My face looks either like a pepperoni pizza or a teenage boy. Stinkin' HORMONES!
Okay, so that is all of my random.
No comments:
Post a Comment