Friday, June 29, 2012

Look What I Got!

These are my babies waking me up this morning.



6 am. Thank you. I know. Most people probably get up at least by 6 am, but not me. I'm more of a 6:45 am-er and let's rush rush rush because we're gonna be late. Don't judge.

But on a much more important note. Apparently now we are rich. I mean, isn't that what travel website says when you use Apple product. Maybe it's just a mac and I'm confused. Come one, people...don't you spend your day reading worthless news like I do. Okay, but for real. The guy who hasn't given me a gift since 2002 pulled through today, or last night, but whose counting.


Check it! I'm now a proud owner of an iPad. It is a small miracle that he pulled this without me having a clue off since I'm the one that checks the bank account and the credit card once in the morning and once in the afternoon to make sure nobody has stolen my credit card number. I know. I'm cray cray. But I really thought I wasn't getting a gift again because I've totally been stalking our credit card waiting for the charge to hit. Sneaky, sneaky man!

This is going to be so perfect those 3 days I'm going to be couped up in the hospital after birthing this little monster growing in my belly.

Thank you family! It's perfect!


2 comments:

  1. Edi! I had no idea you were pregnant! HOW WONDERFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! FACETIME! Maybe the girls will actually talk to me since they will be able to see me!

    ReplyDelete