Thursday, June 21, 2012

B's New Tunes

Sweet Beck has started singing a lot lately. The other night I forgot to get something out of the freezer for supper, so we went out to eat. It was pretty much miserable for me, but I suffered through it because there was nothing else to do except feed the kids corn dogs for the 13th time in 15 days.

On the way home the girls (mostly B) were singing. The song went a little something like this:

Tinkle tinkle little tar
How I WONDER what you are?
Up abubba world so HIGH
Like a dimon in the tie
Tinkle tinkle little tar
How I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE.

She kept singing it over and over and over and over and over. My beau and I just laughed and laughed. I asked her if she knew another song. Her response? "Uhhhhh, ABCD?" Since this is always her response to sing me a song, my beau and I died laughing.

Here's a little clip of the kid singing the Itsy Bitsy Pider.

(I'm pretty sure the kid can say S since she calls her sister Sissy.)



Hands down my favorite part. QU, R X, T, U, Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment