I have to start by apologizing to all of you for making my blog private for a little while. I promise I'm not going to make you sign in forever. I have to sign in to look at it too, and it is down right annoying. BUT, I have had someone from a foreign country checking my blog multiple times a day. While I know that they are thousands and thousands of miles away from my kids it still disturbs me. I mean, what if they are stalking my blog and using my the pictures of my kids to do nasty things. Or worse, what if they are stalking my blog so they can come steal my girls and use them in a child porn ring. My Beau thinks I'm crazy.
He might be right. Every night this week he has come home late from work. You know, that lovely September 15 deadline. Yeah, nobody tells you that part when you sign up to be a tax accountant. They only tell you, "but you only have to work long hours until April 15." Hogwash! Anyway, he has been in the most pleasant mood when he gets home. And by pleasant I mean I would rather jab a number 2 pencil in my eye than sit in the same room with him.
He must feel the same way about me though because last night when he got home he went outside and sat in the rain by himself. He said it was because I was watching Joe Biden's speech at the DNC. Yeah, Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I think I'm a little off kilter because I actually watched the DNC. That is SO out of character for me. Plus, I'm supposed to be on a political sabatical.
Something not so hormonal going on at our house...the youngest tot is potty trained. WOO HOO! Now I'm only buying Pull Ups for night time, because Lord knows if she has an accident I don't want to be having to clean no stinking mattress. So the last step to being potty trained is filling out her potty chart so she can get her toys. I guess I'll have to do that this weekend.
Something not so hormonal going on at our house...the youngest tot is potty trained. WOO HOO! Now I'm only buying Pull Ups for night time, because Lord knows if she has an accident I don't want to be having to clean no stinking mattress. So the last step to being potty trained is filling out her potty chart so she can get her toys. I guess I'll have to do that this weekend.
At least yesterday I didn't have duck tape my kids' pants to their backside. They only did completely annoying things like hit sis in the face and throw all of the magnet doll parts on the floor for no reason - and since I kind of got worried that child services might come after me for popping her rear in public the other day, she proceeded to time out.
And this one thought it would be cool to wear a fleece jacket when it is 100 degrees outside...in SEPTEMBER!
"But I'm just going to wear it inside Mama. Not outside." Damn right you're not going to wear it outside. You would die of heat exhaustion. And you might die from heat exhaustion in this house since I keep forgetting to get a new air filter and it's hot as a firecracker in here. I don't need that notch on my belt.
Yeah, hormones. They're a doozy. Now I think I need to just go home and sleep the rest of the weekend or at least until my human alarm clocks wake me up at 6:30 am on a Saturday.
Happy Friday Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment