How thankful am I that our friends asked us to go to the zoo on Saturday?!?!
You have no idea. I was going to have to get the girls out of the house. In the house they drive me crazy. At the house they drive me crazy. So I was more than excited when I got the email asking if we wanted to go to the zoo.
All 3 of the girls had on their little Ole Miss outfits. After all, it was a BIG game weekend. Despite the loss, all I've heard is how great the party was. I'm pretty sure that I would have been miserable, so I'm glad we didn't go.
The best photo I got of all three girls was from behind.
All of the girls wanted to ride the merry go round. I thought B was going to freak out for a second, but I got to ride with them, so she chilled out.
And from the looks of it they both had a grand time!
I think this is the monkeys. But I'm not 100% sure.
Well, those are 3 little monkeys, but I think this is when we were looking at the monkeys.
My kids were so exhausted by the time we got home I thought we were going to have a full on cry out. The last 3 hours of the day were miserable. They were so bad that when I went to Target on Sunday I bought candy to bribe them to not cry, whine, or fight. So far the only result I've gotten is my Beau eating half of their candy and the girls begging for a piece of candy.
Oh, and since my Beau ate so much of their candy, he felt guilty and bought yet another bag of candy. Chocolate candy. I let him have it (kind of, but not really)...because you know who has eaten most of it...ME! Because being preggo and actually having cravings (which didn't happen with my other 2 kids) and eating my weight in food isn't bad enough. Must add chocolate to the equation.
No comments:
Post a Comment