Over the weekend we didn't do much. Saturday morning my Beau played in the Corporate games. Well, really he played several days last week, but the girls and I decided to get out of the house and head on over to the YMCA to watch him play dodgeball.
I had decided early in the week that we must go watch this event. MUST go watch this event. Just picture in your mind...grown men and women playing dodgeball. Plus, my Beau is such a spaz that I just knew it would be hee haw larious! It was pretty funny, but I didn't get any pictures. Unfortunately he let someone else play his spot the last few games so I didn't get to see him spaz out down there. (Okay, I may be overexaggerating the spazzing....this time.) But, it did cause for me to be super competitive from the stands. Fortunately our team won and the girls had a BLAST playing with the dodgeballs on the empty court.
Other than that...the girls played at home and I got some of their old clothes ready for a consignment sale this weekend. With baby boy on the way, I decided it was time to part with all of our girl clothes. Surprisingly enough a lot of them are in good enough shape to sell. Probably becasue we had so many clothes that we only had to wear an outfit once a month. I hope they sell. I didn't take any of my smocked dresses. I'm having a hard time parting with them.
Oh, and Sunday night I made some Chicken and Dumplins that were G Double O D, good. I used a recipe from Pinterest you can find here
The picture looks good, but the first time I made them they were a little bland. SO...I jazzed it up a little bit this time. I added heavy whipping cream, cream of chicken soup, water, salt, and pepper...and YUM-MO!
And that was our randomly boring weekend. The most fun we had was this.
Yep, pottying like a rockstar!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment