Do you see this?
That is a picture of my girls playing the iPad together.
Not fighting...and sharing.
I was so shocked I had to take a picture.
I actually got to make these without having to break up a fight or clean up a mess.
And this...
Is a small miracle. This is O eating an apple. WHAT? The kid only likes chicken nuggets, hot dogs, pizza, cheese crackers, and applesauce. And she requested the apple. I almost dropped dead of pure shock.
And this....
This would be B's potty chart. She has already filled up the entire first row. If she only had to go potty more it would already be filled up. Once she set her mind to it...she did it. That LeapPad her daddy promised her is only a few tinkles away from being reality. I hope he has been saving his pennies dollars.
And because the best birthday present ever kept the girls occupied for 20 minutes, I cooked a stack of these
to perfection. Well, they are really mucho better when the husband makes them, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
And because the girls were so good (I'm using this loosely, because by no means was there zero fighting, tattling, destroying the house) I didn't look like this the entire night.
Until after they went to bed and I had to clean up for the housekeeper to clean up the next day. Because that makes sense.
Until after they went to bed and I had to clean up for the housekeeper to clean up the next day. Because that makes sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment