Little man had his 6 month check up yesterday.
He looked pitiful. He started developing this rash a few days ago. It got really bad on Monday. I mean REALLY bad. But I knew we were going to the doc the next day so I just rolled with it.
It would either go away or the doc would do something about it. Sucks being the third kid. Especially since we went in for a check up and shots and came out with shots and a double ear infection. Mom of the year right here!
Normal kids run fever and fuss when they have ear infections, but not this one...he just chills.
Never fear! He started an antibiotic to knock those ear infections out and is on his way to being a healthy happy baby again.
Weight: 16 lbs 8 oz.
Height: 27.25 in
Head Circumference: 44
No comments:
Post a Comment