So I was freaking out. My girls were at least attempting to sit up when they were 6 months old. B was taking steps at 8 and a half months. But little man wasn't interested in sitting up at ALL.
But now he's figured it out!
Friday night after supper (which is a story that will be told next) and his bath I set him on the bed and watched him. And ran fast to get my phone. And the camera wasn't taking good enough photos for me. So I ran really fast to get my real deal camera.
And he was still sitting up.
And the girls were so proud of him they wanted to get a picture with their little buddy.
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I think he has cried less in the last 3 days than in the last 3 weeks. I'm just going to blame it on him being frustrated that he was alway having to lay down. The kid has also figured out how to belly crawl wherever he wants to go. He belly crawled from one end of the bed to the other just to get to his Mama on Saturday. ♥ Yes, we somehow went straight from lying down to crawling. What happened to the sitting up in one place stage?!?!
And he doesn't have some awful disease. That stinking ol' rash came back. I can't get rid of it. So back to the dermatologist we go. Unless someone can give me the magic potion. If someone will step up, I promise I'll never tell you gave it to me. (wink wink, nudge nudge)
No comments:
Post a Comment