Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sunday Funday

Guess what...we didn't go swimming on Sunday. Shocker, I know. Instead, after church we went to the movies. The girls have been wanting to go to the movies for a while. So the whole fam loaded up to go see


Little man even went. After a poopy diaper and a bottle, he watched the first 20 minutes or so and was surprisingly good...but then he fell asleep. It was just too dark in there. That was my evil plan. The sure fire way of me knowing he wouldn't be screaming through the whole thing. B fell asleep too. The kid fights it, but bless her... O rocked it! She loves movies. And the movie theater.

After Monster University I walked all of the kids over to


while the Mister moved the car. Man it was a chore to navigate three small children, one of which can't walk and two who are in la la land most of their life and would get run over by anything that can run them over if I didn't constantly herd them. But yes. Yes, it was worth the herding and the near misses to get that yummily tasty BR chocolate ice cream.

When we got home the girls wanted to ride their bikes in the street. That is a thrill for them. They race. And B gets stuck on cracks. And her bike won't go. And she cries. But never fear, because big sis was there to help.


And as mean as they are to each other most of the time...this made my heart smile. Because she did it not once, but a couple of times.

And then she checked to make sure her baby sis was still going.


This is honestly the first time I've seen B gettin' it on her bike. She usually rides the tricycle.


It was some kind of hot. So we moved our party into the garage, which lasted about 13 seconds.


and then we moved it inside. And that lasted about 13 seconds.

Because our swing set rocks.



and it's more fun to see who can throw their baby doll the furthest while swinging on their stomach than it is sitting inside. Thank goodness. I've had about all of the Bubble Guppies and Princess Sophia I can stand.

I tried little man's hand at the swing.


I think he approved!

Hamburgers, Baths, 5 books, a Bible story, and prayers later...we ALL crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment