I hate my kitchen. It is entirely too small. I don't have enough counter space to cook anything. I don't have enough space for all of the stinking cups we bring home from restaurants. Every piece of wall space is taken up with something making everything look crowded and obnoxious.
But I was looking around my kitchen the other day and thought about how great the art I've accumulated in my kitchen is.
Like this painted wood plank I got at the A-Fair.
And these Farmer's Market posters from the Farmer's Market in my hometown.
And this awesome wood plank with the tenant houses.
The roofs are real tin. Shawn Hodges made this. I'm sure she'll sell you one, too.
And I somehow won this in a blog giveaway.
What better place than the kitchen to put household rules?!?!
I bought this M at the Germantown festival.
I was going to put it on my front door but it is so thing I couldn't get a hanger on it. But who cares! It looks great in my kitchen.
And finally these two pieces.
I can't even remember where I got this cross or this copper state of Mississippi ornament. But they are both pretty great.
I'm certain I'll get some new pieces with festival season coming up. And maybe one day I'll finally get that cotton field piece by Miki McCurdy. I keep hinting to the Mister. He's not very good at picking up hints. And I absolutely can't wait to get the kitchen table and chairs I have in my head. My kitchen is going to be the most fun place in the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment