Thursday, November 14, 2013

Family Time

The girls got to go to their first wedding this past weekend. You would have thought we were going to Disney World as excited as they were. They asked us where the wedding was and how long 'til we get there 157,000 times. The wedding was at noon fifteen and it was PERFECT! And the food was some of the best I've ever had at a wedding reception.

Since B and I are getting tonsils out next week and the next week, we decided to head on to the 'Wood to visit with family. Conveniently my brother and sister in law had also decided to go visit family in Greenwood last weekend. We just made an early Thanksgiving weekend of it. I was kind of afraid I'd miss out on the turkey and dressing...but Poppy saved the (holi)day! 

Another bright side to this weekend is getting to play with cousins.
I think cousins are so important. I absolutely loved growing up with mine. I hope these babies will be close and love each other forever.


I definitely want to make a point to get this urchins together more than twice a year because they do love each so.

I didn't get a photo of the baby babies. Whoops!

This is also a special moment captured of Biscuit and the girls.


They sure do love their Biscuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment