Friday, November 22, 2013

Tonsillectomy Number 1

Well! The day came and went.


This little girl was excited about getting her tonsils out.


Bless her! She just didn't know it was going to be painful. She did GREAT! She woke up and drank some Sprite almost immediately.


Sweet Mrs. Debbie and Hunter sent her a get well happy! I didn't get a picture of the monkey (tear).

I got an early Christmas present in the mail.


Woot woot!

It didn't have a card or a bill or anything in it. I racked my brain trying to remember if i had ordered it or if I had entered a contest to win it. I finally called my dad. I was pretty sure he and the Mister were the only ones who knew I wanted one. Sure enough! Dad sent it before I get my tonsils out next week so I can have smoothies!!!

Thanks be to God for a successful surgery...and an early Christmas present and super thoughtful dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment