Thursday, November 21, 2013

Random Randomness

We loaded up in the car, dropped the baby off with Biscuit, and headed to a wedding in Jackson. The girls were so excited. I totally think going to a wedding was as exciting for them as going to Disney...or at least that's what they thought.


I may have already blogged about that. But for real. They had no idea. They were expecting something magical. Which is was! But probably not to a 3 year old and a 4 year old.


We got some pretty good photos out of the deal anyway!


The wedding was beautiful. Simple. Best food I've ever had at a wedding reception.


Congratulations Jason and Annie!

On another note...Beckett had to get blood drawn.


She is getting her tonsils out next week and she had to have a Von Willebrand's panel run. Which meant she couldn't do a finger prick. I told her she was going to feel a pinch, but to put her head in my chest and it would be over quick. She didn't shed a single tear. She didn't even flinch. She was a rockstar so the she got cupcakes. The nurse even commented on how great we both did!

And finally, the girls Olivia made her list to Santa. I think she did a pretty good job.


In case you can't tell what that says:
Doc McStuffins
Barbie
Monster High
Fairy
Trampoline

I guess we'll see if Santa brings her everything she wants!




No comments:

Post a Comment