Monday, November 25, 2013

Very Merry

Since the tonsils are coming out tomorrow I decided to take the weekend to put up my Christmas decorations. O decided she needed to hang out in the box.


The girls helped this year. This is the only picture I got.


They really had fun decorating O's birthday tree.



All of the kids got these pajamas.


Little man was already asleep at this point. He's like a paw paw, or a baby, and goes to bed at 7:30.

These are my trees this year.


I had 2 trees last year. Only one of them was in the kitchen where Little Man's chair sits now, so I had a change of plans. I had 2 Christmas trees and one birthday tree...in one room. I loved it!

Now, to get this tonsil thing behind me so I can enjoy my decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment