Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gingerbread Houses

So, on Tuesday this Mama had her tonsils out. I am so more than grateful that Biscuit came to keep the kids. While I was in the hospital in pain recovering, Aunt Julia and our little cousins came over to make gingerbread houses.


They looked like they were having more fun than me.




The end product.



The surgery went well. Once I got home I did what they told me to do and set an alarm to keep the pain meds in me. For 2 solid days I had a horrid horrid HORRID headache. I don't know if it was from getting rid of the anesthesia from my body or if it was the pain meds. All I know is that I quit taking that liquid hydrocodone and have managed my pain with Tylenol. It's not great, but it's much better than that headache I had. So far it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm actually out of bed and moving around. I didn't think I'd be able to move even my big toe for 2 weeks. Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment