So this Thanksgiving I'm thankful that we celebrated Thanksgiving early so I could enjoy family time and chicken and dressing. I'm so thankful that these 9 children get to enjoy their great grandparents.
B wouldn't cooperate, and this is absolutely the best picture of all of them that I got.
I'm sure one of the other 6 cameras snapping pictures got a better one.
This is what most of the ones on my camera look like.
Try getting 9 kids 7 and under (3 less than a year old) to look at the camera and smile. Oh yeah, and even more so...the grown ups in the pictures are always trying to direct the pictures...so they aren't ever looking either. (I'm totally not singling these out...you are all guilty of it!)
After this dinner we headed out to get Christmas card photos done my awesome friend...who just found out she is having a baby boy due on April 1. Congrats to her. And THEN...we went to Pow Pow's house.
I'm trying to learn how to take good pictures...kind of on my own.
These weren't some of those good pictures.
But this was.
While I was using Little Man as my test subject, the girls picked peas with their Pow Pow.
I wish we had a cabin on a pond with a front porch and pretty trees we could stay in every weekend.
But we don't so I'll have to just enjoy this picture.
Why can't I get them to all smile right at the same time?
Look at this awesome picture!
Love this!
I was exhausted by the time this weekend was over. Traveling with 3 kids...well, there is a reason why we quit running up and down the road. My car looked like a tiny car tornado had come through and thrown popcorn, clothes, toys, Gardetto's,
No comments:
Post a Comment