Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All About Me

I don't blog about myself very often.  You know...mostly the kids and food.  And the kids and food. And 30 things I would like to do...mostly with the kids.  And my weight loss challenge.  And things I'M thankful for...mostly my kids and food. And funny things that have happened...mostly kids and food.

Okay, so maybe I post a lot about ME and my kids....and food.  But I rarely put pictures of myself up.  I don't think I take good pictures..EVER.  Especially if you catch me from the right side.  I think I'm going partially bald on that side of my head.  But probably mostly because I'm the one behind the camera.

But I got a haircut yesterday that I wanted to share with you.



 
Did you see that? Well, I know the pictures isn't the greatest quality (the hubs took it with my fancy camera that he can't quite figure out). But what do you think?  I haven't had bangs since I was in 8th grade. WOWZA!  I'm really starting to dig it, except for when I work out.  The bangs got all sweaty and curled up and looked AWFUL.  Oh well, a small price to pay to look good and feel good.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm with you, though, on the bangs and working out...I don't do it in public, but since most of my workouts are on the treadmill at home, I clip my bangs up out of my face. NOT attractive, but SOOOO much better than swiping sweaty bangs out of my eyes constantly!

    ReplyDelete