Whew! Am I glad this weekend is over. Well, kind of. I mean, I really enjoy being at home with my kids on the weekends, but this weekend, well.
Sunday morning at 6:00 am Ms. O woke up vomitting. She was fine after about an hour and a half. We went to church. After church we went to lunch and then Charming Charlie's.
Can you believe a 3 year old was more excited than her mom about some accessories? Look out dad...your pocketbook will.be.empty. because of this little girl's obsession with necklaces, purses, headbands, bracelets, sparkly shoes...did I say purses? (not to mention make-up and lip gloss)
Oh, and please check out those socks. I guess she is trying to make a fashion statement.
Oh, and please check out those socks. I guess she is trying to make a fashion statement.
But I digress. I cried all the way there and all the way home. You see this isn't the first time this kid has vomitted. It happens between 3 and 6 am about every 2-3 weeks. I just feel like something's not right. I hope in an effort to make me not worry about it the hubs told me that lots of kids get sick like this...nothing is wrong with her. And that some kids get sick more than this. If they do, I don't know any of them. I am afraid to take her to the doctor because I just know they are going to say she has a virus...but really? She can't be getting a virus every 2-3 weeks...and the virus is only making her sick...can she?
That's the funny (like weird funny, not ha ha funny) part about it. No one else in our family is getting sick.
So I was upset about it all day yesterday. Do you think I'm crazy?
totally been there. 8 weeks of once a day throw up every so often. almost drove me to the looney bin. throw up and then feel puny for just a bit and then totally fine. we even went the route of stool samples. (i refused to put it in my fridge and it froze sitting outside in january. the lab tech thought i was nuts.) anyway, it ended up being nothing. or at least nothing that they could figure out. and after 8 weeks, it went away. i feel your pain.
ReplyDelete