Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dear Chocolate

Dear Chocolate,

I love you. You are the best. You are comfort when I'm feeling blue.  You are around when I'm celebrating holidays,

birthdays,

 

 
or just plain celebrating

 

 
You are always there to keep me company when I'm bored. 

 

 
You help me keep the girls in line.

 


 
 You also help me get the girls to eat their supper. 


 


 
You make a bad day a little better. You make a good day a little better.

I wanted to wait until after the holidays to tell you this so we could spend that time together.
But here's the thing.  You're not good for my figure.  You're not good for my scale numbers.  So, I'm breaking up with you.  I can't see you anymore.  Maybe one day I can control myself around you, but right now I just can't.  I just can't.

It's not you...it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment