Monday, January 2, 2012

5 Whatevers Complete...Almost

So, as I was kind of reflecting on 2011, I read my 5 not so New Year's resolutions.  Yeah, who am I kidding.  I didn't reflect on 2011.  I just keep on moving.  I did go back and reread this post from last January just so I could blog about it.

I pretty much did or didn't do everything on that list-o-five.

My house stayed a wreck the entire year...except when I had company, and then I just shoved everything into a basket or a closet or in a drawer.  You know, wherever it would fit.

We didn't stay inside when it was cold or raining.



I would post the picture of the girls playing in the rain, but I'm pretty sure I might go to jail for child pornography since they were both nekkid playing in the kiddie pool. 

I absolutely didn't get locked out of my house by my kids this year.  We know have a hidden key.

I can't say food didn't consume me, because we eat...a lot.  I mean, I didn't obsessed over eating.  I tried really hard not to eat until I wanted to puke. It's just really hard to eat like a bird when you have a hubby who wants meat and potatoes for every meal. But, all in all I think this was pretty much accomplished.

And I totally got kid #1 potty trained.  No thanks to myself. Daycare totally did all of the work. Kid #2 is well on her way.  She is getting moved up to the next class at "school" very very soon (like maybe this week) and hopefully she will be wearing panties the next week.  She could totally do it...I just am a total failure when it comes to potty training.

So, here is how my year went in a nutshell.



Here are a few of my favorite posts of the year that pretty much summed up our year.










I Am That Mom

Over the Weekend

Ms. O is 3

And there are plenty more, but this is just a highlight of each month.

I'll be back soon with my 5 potential goals for 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment